- 4 digital inputs
- 8 digital outputs
- 2 digital in-/outputs, switchable
The MCM250 power module is used on the machine where up to 8A per output must be provided for lighting or actuators.
- 4 digital inputs, which can also be connected as counting inputs individually or in combination to form two A/B counters
- 8 digital outputs (of which 6 x 8A / 4 PWM-capable + 2 x 4A, ), diagnosable, for controlling e.g. lighting or hydraulic valves
- 2 additional digital I/O's which can be switched as inputs or outputs
- Sensors for supply voltage and device temperature detectable via CAN
With GSe-VISU® simple logic control sequences can be programmed in C in the MCM250.